Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

georgia on my mind



I have had the great opportunity to travel and see many different beautiful places. There are some I'd like to visit again, like Lake Como and the Swiss Alps ( hi Elizabeth!:). But on this recent trip to DC and back, I felt a connection with the state of Georgia. Now I am clued into why there are so many great songs with this state as its theme. ;)

Georgia on my Mind
Midnight Train to Georgia
Tall Trees in Georgia

We merely drove by, but the landscape was intriguing, with gray-blue marshes ( not swamps) and tall lush trees. I think it is safe to say there is no other place I have felt as drawn to as Georgia, or maybe not recently. I look forward to spending some time there.. whenever we make that happen.

Is there a particular place that stirs you? Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment