Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New Eyes



I don't know about you, but I have always loved pretty tea cups and hotel breakfasts. I don't know why, but I want to drink out of a pretty cup on a daily basis, not just on special occasions. My husband thinks its funny. :) So I put tea cups and a silver coffee pot ($$$) on my list of things to acquire. But, if pretty is what I want, that would leave me a little discontent until that day comes.

So, rather than keep these stowed away, I decided its time to use them! I got these cups in Italy a long time ago and hardly ever used them. But, they do the trick. And this tea pot is from my honeymoon. I don't plan on using it daily, but more often. What have I been waiting for? What I've been wanting I already have.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment