Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

best part of waking up..

is a cortadito in your cup! Remember that commercial? I never understood it as a kid. Now, coffee is almost the first thing I think of in the morning! :) I've discovered a few treasures down here, cortaditos being one of them. They are mini- this picture doesn't quite show it well. Just enough milk. Sugar. Cuban coffee. Yum!





I don't know if you can get them anywhere else. Please don't try to at Starbucks. You will be left with a bitter taste and spirit. (joking!) You'll just have to come visit. :) There is a guava pastry in the bag, another favorite. Not only is chocolate a craving, guava is at the top of the list as well.  And pan de bono. Those three. Can you tell I wish I am a fan?

I will get a little more serious soon. I know some of you like those the best... it's coming. :)
In the meantime, have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment