Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Keeping that Resolution




                                                       ( photo: amazon.com)




I HAVE BEEN THERE. Believe me. Not only have I had to loose weight from having my 3 wonderful babies, I have once been close to 60 lbs. over what I weigh right now when I was taken off of my thyroid hormones getting ready for my nuclear radiation treatment for thyroid cancer ( see my There's Always Hope Article). Yikes! It did not feel good, even if it was a lot of water weight, and I did not look like myself. 


I have been there. But Tracey makes it easy. She has been my pal for the last 5 years. When I am starting back with working out, I only do a 6 minute work-out, plus warm-up and cool down, twice a week. I am simply not strong enough to do more. What is more, I start at the easiest level. I offer this tape because the idea of working out on a machine for 45+ minutes keeps most of us from working out. It sounds too good to be true, but I never do more than a 12 minute workout ( 2 "phases"). My theory is that you are busy enough the rest of the days with the kids. Once you get stronger, move to phase 2. It is that simple. Trust me! I HAVE been there.


Here is the link for fast ordering! http://www.amazon.com/Tracey-Mallett-Your-Body-Back/dp/B002N5L4VY


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment