Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

summer schedule

hello my friends!

Summer is officially here as far as school being out. We had a wonderful visit from my friend Michelle from DC!

Already, the mayhem of my house has been felt. Which leads me to the idea of a summer schedule. Do you have one? Well, I have been anti-summer scheduling for a long time, but the willy nilly approach just isn't healthy for my kids. So, after some trial and error, the kids are going to go through their workbook pages they didn't do during the school year for review and write ( those that can) about the day, weekend, or a book they read. Then, off to burn off some energy!

The morning is the most important part of the day because it sets the tone, don't you agree? It seems like building up these habits will make for happier kids and mommy through the summer's end!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment