Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Luciano

Is some music better than others? I have to say yes. Don't get me wrong. I posted on Paul Simon and appreciate good music in all genres. But, some music actually makes the soul soar. 

I don't love any and all Opera. But, THIS is unbeatable. If you don't like opera, this is a great introduction. It is long, but give it a chance, and listen to it a few times. The recording of the background music is a bit fuzzy and warped ( It is the best version I could find on You Tube of his voice). But, Luciano brings the music to life with his power, clarity, and storytelling ability ( like anyone who actually masters an instrument, his voice is so capable of changing it's tone- think not flat).
Let it take you in. 
Happy Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment