Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Let's Hear it for Jewelry, One More Time!

Not to dwell, but there are some more ideas I have found that I want to share with you. On My Little Happy Place, Alison G. also uses jewelry in unexpected places, like living rooms. Check out Mary's Reveal . So, why not try it around my own home? Here is what I came up with:

I love this coral necklace with the big "flower" from my Mom. A necklace made for me out of pasta from my son :) is also on display along with a rosary made of dyed seeds and a cross made from coconut given to me by a new friend. She knows me well already! The pic is of my BF and I in HIGH SCHOOL. HA! Moving on..
Another cool necklace given to me by my friend from Mexico on the side table waiting to be painted Coral. And lastly, lets not forget my key chain:)
I added a cocktail ring I found at Target and hardly ever wear. I like it and it has lasted longer than the tassel so far. :)
What do you think? Are you going to try some jewelry around the house? They, too, are works of art.
Have a good one! And we will move on from jewelry next time:).

No comments:

Post a Comment