Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

love my bedroom makeover


Some of you may remember I have been planning to update my bedroom for some time. It's amazing what a few changes will do! Why was the change necessary? Well, my bedroom takes up almost 1/3 of my apartment, and it became one of the least inviting places to be. Isn't it true that so often we put more time, money and energy into the more lived in and visible spaces and neglect the ones that should be most dear?

It has been a long process of clearing out kid toys, unused furniture, painting frames, net-searching for the right duvet cover and sunburst mirror, covering created storage areas, and here you have a peek.

It is crisp, welcoming, the gold accents of the frames make it bright, and I LOVE BEING HERE.

The mirror is from Ballard Home and the duvet cover is from Overstock.com, in case you are wondering.

Have a wonderful day, and I will try to get something up on that wonderful day coming up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment