Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

thank yous


There is something about giving someone a token of your gratitude. I don't know if it can be called a hobby, but you get what I mean. Finding something small that really says thank you in a small but meaningful way is so fulfilling! And, those thoughtful people need to be recognized!

And, I want to say thank you to those of you checking this more regularly as of late. :)

And, in case you are wondering what I have decided about the living room arrangement, I couldn't do the angled couch thing. It made the room too small and obstructed the view. So, I came up with this-


It is still cozy and inviting, but lets the room breathe. Don't you like my daughter's addition of the blue "throw" ( or really, the shoulder cover from Vicki Lou's wedding)? It needed that extra punch of blue!
And I know what you are thinking, "where is the life, Katie? Come on, summer ideas." ;) I wasn't going to let you down.


We have had a lego construction factory in the house 24-7. :) I'll be moving on from the living room next time.

Have a great day, friends!

PS- what do you like to give as simple thank you gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment