Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Swimsuits on my mind




I used to live in a place where moms who wore bikinis were a minority. I now live in a place where 80+ year old women sport them. I do not wear bikinis. Hence, I stick out like a sore thumb. :)

Since beach/pool season has been in full swing for quite some time, I have come to realize my classic black swimsuit has started to make me look like I was in mourning. Don't get me wrong. I will still wear it. But it was time to invest in a new one for many reasons. So, the dilemma began. And was resolved with this swimsuit. I love blue, I love miracle suits, and this one is so pretty that I feel like a princess! Not to mention, I am trying to impress on my daughter that there are lovely options out there besides bikinis, even if everyone else is wearing them. At my son's birthday pool party, she commented, " mom, I love your new swimsuit!" 

Score.

Have a wonderful Sunday, folks!

PS- there is a lovely option in blackberry- it is a beautiful purple ombre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment