Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

As Good As It Gets



Today was my baby's second birthday! An appropriate song for the occasion would be Eva Cassidy's Who Knows Where the Time Goes ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV7OdTElZic ). He is our youngest of three, and he makes each of us count our blessings daily.

I get such glee out of surprising the kids on their birthday mornings. I only do some simple decorations and a plate full of presents, but it is just for them. Here is the picture I took the night before his birthday. This year it was truly touching to see my older two join in on the fun. They were so very excited to decorate for him and thought about where each decoration should go, even making him puppets (you can see them in the picture). It moments like these ...

No comments:

Post a Comment