Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

spring break!


























(image: merchantcircle.com)

Don't we all wish laundry provided this blissful experience? ;) Spring Break is here and I look forward to it and I also in some respects fear it. By 7 AM, my kids had set up a mattress on some shelves and were gleefully sliding down it complete with tile floor below. Luckily these two can turn any chore into a fun experience, including folding laundry. They soon turned their creative powers into pretending they were delivering laundry to each room. My Spring Break motto? "Find something to do, or I will find something for you to do!" I will add that it made my morning much happier working with my children. Imagine that; the feeling that your work is shared, that is, the experience of what being in a family is all about :), and the added enjoyment of the individuality of my kids. They bring so much to my life in the form of mini surprises at the wonder of their growing into their own.

Before I need to dash, guess what I received from a friend for my birthday?


PAPER!!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment