Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

breakfast dates

I used to love hotel breakfasts. There is something so charming about them, even if they don't have the best food in town. It is so much nicer than a diner breakfast, although I go for those on occasion as well. There is something about starting your day off right with the one you love.

This morning, my husband surprised me while I was dropping of the last of our children at school and said, lets get some coffee. No babysitter needed. No puppy needing to go out. I was hungry and most importantly, I wasn't exhausted from the day ( key!).

I love breakfast dates. They are more romantic than evening ones because they are more real. And isn't that what made you love that guy so much in the first place? No more pretending.

I hope you get one soon!
(image: balita.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment