Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013


I know it may be redundant in the blogosphere to repeat a theme, and I have more I want to write about, but for some reason, the beauty of nature is fitting my mood. And so this is what gets put out there! 



Growing up we had a tree with leaves similar to this one. Today I was at the park with the kids when I looked up and wished I could capture the breathy, whisper-like bliss above me. It's a reminder of nature's ability to speak wonders. All of our feelings and moods, longings and hopes are reflected in nature. Just this week, we caught an almost entire rainbow arc across the ocean. It had just rained on us, and something about Miami to know is that the weather patterns are very diverse. The sky is so huge that you can see a storm miles away and sunny skies right next door.

Rainbow over the ocean
( source: flickriver.com)

Tornado-national-geographic-6968506-1280-1024
(image: cfni.org)




I hope you are having the last sort of day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment